Forms:

This morning I got to actually have a proper play with forms, I have made 1 or 2 in the past but haven’t actually had a proper look at all the different options you have available. It was fun and I can’t wait to use forms to inform me of what my students interests are.

Maps:

It was interesting to see and know that theres so much you can do with maps, in fact I found myself playing around with all the different options and buttons to see what they could do or what would happen, then my sausage fingers kept swiping up or zooming in or out too far.

There is so much I could do with maps especially with my students, I look forward to trying some activities with them using maps eg. distance, pinning locations for dream holidays or locations to see and visit, to just drawing lines.

Sheets:

Sheets was probably the harder of all the lessons for me today, but I will get there, having to play around will let me know what is what and how or what to do when I use them in the future, also, there is so much to take in too. What I did enjoy though were the shortcuts, glorious glorious shortcuts, they save so much time especially if you have to do things such as names, or months, that was definitely one of the things I did manage to remember.

Where to from here?

Well, im going to keep playing around with sheets and see where I get to, although I found it a bit hard to grasp everything that was happening I managed to list down a few things I want to get better at so watch this space!